Tuesday, September 9, 2014
15 Positive Things
Then my husband interjected. "They don't have to be earth shattering. Just positive."
So here are my 15 positive things.
1. My husband loves me.
2. My oldest Spawn is a responsible and caring adult.
3. My youngest Spawn is doing well.
4. My husband holds my hand when he comes to bed after I've fallen asleep.
5. I went to the gym today and walked a mile in under 20 minutes.
6. I have pushed past my weigh loss plateau.
7. My friend is getting married on Saturday to a man that isn't afraid to show her he loves her.
8. I'm photographing the wedding.
9. I have a close knit group of friends who don't mind that I'm a little weird.
10. I will be Guest hosting a Lead with Giants chats on Twitter next week.
11. I am on Chapter 18 of the book I'm writing.
12. My new photography project will be formally announced next week.
13. My youngest Spawns school is proactive about meeting his needs.
14. My oldest Spawn cleaned his room.
15. I have finally learned to use socially acceptable answers on these lists.
What's on your list?
Wife of a Native, Mum to the Spawn. I don't fit in a box, literally or figuratively. I don't have a label. I can't be cataloged. Wife, Mum, Writer, Editor, Reviewer, and Photographer. Advocate for common sense, creator of havoc and collector of names.
To find out more about my writing, photography, reviews or life in general, check out my blog at http://www.NancyCWalker.com